Running Time approx 3hrs 30mins
Jeeves and Wooster are a case-in-point of chalk and cheese coexisting to make an enduring partnership of sublime comedy. Hapless, though always engaging, Bertie Wooster would be lost without his ‘man’ Jeeves, to advise him, not only on sartorial good taste but, crucially, to be on hand to rescue the young master from a variety of social and romantic entanglements.
Immortalised on-screen by Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie – and on the Broadway stage by Martin Jarvis himself – the duo have won the hearts, minds and laughter of generations since the first Jeeves story was published in 1916.
1. Jeeves Exerts the Old Cerebellum ~
2. No Wedding Bells for Bingo
3. Aunt Agatha Speaks Her Mind
4. Pearls Mean Tears
5. The Pride of the Woosters is Wounded
6. The Hero’s Reward
7. Introducing Claude and Eustace
8. Sir Roderick Comes to Lunch
9. A Letter of Introduction
10. Startling Dressiness of a Lift Attendant
11. Comrade Bingo
12. Bingo Has a Bad Goodwood
Martin Jarvis is an award-winning actor renowned for his readings of P.G. Wodehouse.